Money Experiences

Friday, March 03, 2006

Hi

Umm...hi.

Well, let me start off by saying thanks for showing some interest in my blog. I'm kinda new at this whole thing, so I'm not really sure how to start.

How about I give a brief rundown of what I want to do with this site?

If you couldn't tell from the name, this blog will pretty much concentrate on the realm of Personal Finance. The first blogs that I started reading were about this topic, and it's one that I've always been interested in, so I thought that I'd give it a whirl. I'm not sure what new, original, and exciting ideas I can offer the topic, but you know what? I don't really care. I'm doing it anyways. So there.

The main blogs that I've read are the most popular finance blogs: Blueprint, FreeMoneyFinance, fivecentnickel, etc. So, if it seems that I'm stealing their ideas/topics/themes...it's probably because I am. (thanks in advance!)

My posts will probably be of two main types: descriptions of different choices/decisions/etc that I've recently faced, am facing, or will face relating to personal finance, and reviews of personal finance articles that I've read, complete with my incredibly insightful and valuable commentary.

So let's give this thing a whirl.

Oh yeah, just to warn you...I sometimes forget that I'm not funny, and try to make a joke every now and then. Your polite laughter is appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home